A Cyber Security Enthusiast with knowledge of network and web application penetration testing, currently exploring linux and windows x86 exploit development, and application security.
Member of Technical Staff (MTS), VMware (January 2022 - Present)
Role involves the following activities:
- Threat modelling
- Secure Code Review
- Penetration Testing
Cyber Security Intern (VAPT), Syfe (September 2021 – November 2021)
- Performed Web Application Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
- Used Atomic Red Team to perform EDR testing. (End point Detection and Response)
Cyber Security Intern, Andy Infosec (September 2020 – November 2020)
- Researched about API Security and OWASP API Top 10.
- Worked on tools like Burp Suite and Postman for API testing.
- Wrote articles on OWASP API Top 10.
- Developed a room on tryhackme.com named “Bookstore” which is a boot2root CTF machine that involves basic web enumeration, REST API Fuzzing and reverse engineering a fairly simple custom binary.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun (2018 – 2022)
- B.tech Computer Science Engineering with specialization in Cyber Security and Forensics